Wednesday, January 11, 2012

We Had A Baby!

     Farm life ain't easy. To prove it, I'll tell ya what I did before 8 A.M. I made a batch of blueberry donuts with a berry glaze (recipe coming as soon as I tweak it), washed a load of dishes, two loads of laundry, loaded a trailer with buckets, sent our trailer off with the neighbors so they could get us some feed when they went today, and had a baby.
     Well, I didn't personally give birth to the baby, I had a surrogate. 217 gave birth to a beautiful bull calf this morning. He's got a reddish white coat (sounds strange but check out the pics) and is soooo cute! We even heard him say his first word..."moo".
     I'm thinking maybe we should have a naming contest. Best name submitted by January 20th wins. I'll send you a certificate for having named the calf.



1 comment:

  1. Rylee says his name should be Big Red even though he is just a baby right now He is too cute! Congrats Momma!
    Lindy

    ReplyDelete